Well as most of you know our baby just turned 3, time has flown by with Jack. Every birthday is a true blessing, Jack had such a hard start in life it is just wonderful to have all these birthdays to celebrate with him. Jack is determined to be the next Alan Jackson of counrty music, I guess we picked a good name for him, Jack Alan, close! Jack had to have a country boy birthday party, so SueSue and I made him a guitar and cowboy hat shapped cakes! For those of you that missed it, you have never seen anyone so excited about a cake as he was! However, the excitment only grew when he got cowboy boots, a guitar, and a white cowboy hat like, you guessed it, Alan Jackson! Jack had a GREAT 3rd birthday, and we had a great time celebrating with all of you that made it, but missed those who couldn't come. However, I am adding Jack's favorite song to my playlist for this blog, Country Boy, by yep Alan Jackson! Lots of Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment