Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey Everyone!


Hey everyone, well I am trying this new web-page for our family, not real sure what I am doing yet. I hope that this will be a better way to keep everyone updated on our family and share pictures. I am going to start this new blog with pictures and information from Jack's 3rd birthday. I will hopefully be adding some pictures of Wil with his new travel baseball team this weekend. Wil has joined a new travel baseball team out of Richmond Hill, and they have their 2nd tournament this weekend in Brunswick. I am going to end this one here so I can go try to figure this out a little more. I hope everyone is doing good, and hope to see you all soon! Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment