Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wil's Baseball Tournament




Wil's baseball tournament last weekend went as scheduled without interruption from any rain! The tournament was held in Brunswick on Saturday. It was Wil's 2nd tournament with this new team, The Spikes, and the 1st tournament that Will and I have been to. We missed Wil's first tournament with this team due to Jacks' 3rd birthday party. We are just so pleased with Wil's improvement with this team, and it is a great baseball family for us to be part of. The team did really well, we won our 1st game 11 to 7, 2nd game we won 19 to 0, and we lost our 3rd game 6 to 12. It was a very long day at the ball field, we left Saturday morning at 7:45 and got home around 10:00 Saturday night. Jack managed to stay awake the entire day until we got in the car to come home, and he was asleep before we got the car in reverse. I will apologize for the couple pictures I do have to post, they are all from the back. Wil gets a little distracted or nervous if I start trying to take pictures, I mess up his focus, but I will get some this season! I will get some for sure when their new uniforms come in, and when they win all their trophies this season! Lots of Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment